Thursday, April 25, 2013

Welcome

I will be using this blog to talk about hiking trips I have gone on. Anything from a simple day hike to a week long excursions. I will also be posting photos of the trips as well.

A little about me first off.

Back in 2011 I completed my Thru-Hike of the Appalachian Trail. I started out in April and finished in August, only taking 4 months to complete the journey. If you saw me out on the trail I went by the name Red Moose. You can read about it in my blog at Red Moose Thru-Hike. Since completing my hike of the AT I have done a various of small hikes. Mostly day hikes in the Massachusetts, Connecticut and New York area and a couple of overnighters. In the summer of 2012 I went out to the Wind River Range in Wyoming with some friends I met on the AT and spent a week out there hiking. We had a blast.


No comments:

Post a Comment